Child Passport Instructions Checklist
Application Form DS11 Click here to
Enter the form online.
Print the completed form.
DO NOT SIGN your form until requested to by the passport acceptance facility. PLEASE NOTE: a barcode MUST appear on the top left portion of your application for it to be valid.
Consent Form. (DS-3053)
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
Step 2A. Special Circumstances Form. (DS-5525) CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
Evidence of U.S. Citizenship. (Include one of the following):
• Original birth certificate
• Certified copy of birth certificate
• A previous U.S. passport (expired over 5 years)
• Naturalization certificate (original)
Two passport-size photographs (2×2) – Pictures available at CVS, Walgreens, etc…
Authorization Letter: Format will be sent to you after the order
is placed. This letter allows TPS, Inc. to act on your behalf to
procure your expedited passport. The travel dates MUST match the
DS-11 and the travel itinerary. Make two copies of this
Authorization Letter and the signature must be original on both. On
the Courier Company: please put the name of the company that is on
Please call us at: 1 (888) 343-1114 or in Miami (305) 812-4294
Evidence of Relationship (One of the following):
• Minor’s certified U.S. birth certificate with both parent’s names
• Minor’s certified Foreign Birth Certificate with both parent’s names*
• Minor’s Report of Birth Abroad with both parent’s names
• Adoption Decree with adopting parents’ names*
• Court Order establishing custody
• Court Order establishing guardianship
**All foreign documents submitted with a passport application must be accompanied by an English translation (formal or informal).
Current Identification of both Parent(s)/Guardian(s)
• Primary Identification (One of the following):
• Valid Driver’s License
• Current Government Employee ID (city, state or federal)
• Current Military ID (military and dependents)
NOTE: Your Social Security Card does NOT prove your identity. The best form of ID is a valid driver license. If you submit out-of-state primary identification, you must present a second ID.
Submit a Photocopy of Each Parent/Guardian ID Document To Be
Evidence of Immediate Travel
Provide a copy of one of the following. (Applicant’s name must appear on the travel documentation):
• A copy of your round trip ticket indicating date of international travel or;
• A computer generated travel itinerary or e-ticket indicating date of international travel
Pay the Government Fees:
• One check or Money order payable to the Department of State for $140.00
• Second check or Money order for $25 payable to the U.S. POSTMASTER or the CLERK OF THE COURTS (which ever agent is chosen).
Important: Starter checks (checks without a pre-printed address) and 3rd party checks are not accepted.
Pay TPS Services Fee. Please complete the Order Form completely
and print. Choose the service required to best meet your needs.
3 Business Days $295
5-7 Business Days $255
8-10 Business Days $195
10-14 Business Days $115
Locate a passport acceptance facility “Locate
a Facility“ closest to you and gather all the requirements.
You will present the Acceptance Agent the following documents:
1. The unsigned DS11 form to be signed in front of the Acceptance Agent
2. Letter of Authorization
3. Original proof of citizenship
4. Parent Proof of Identity
5. Statement of Consent: Issuance of a Passport to a Minor DS-3053 (If applicable)
6. Proof of travel
7. Passport Photo
8. Check or money order payable to “US Department of State”
For minors 16 years of age or under, both parents must be present at the time of the passport execution. If one parent cannot be present, a consent form must be completed along with a copy of a valid picture ID. The clerk will collect from you all the documents and the government fees, except for The Passport Station Order Form and fees. After verification, the clerk will ask you to sign the application and place everything in an envelope and seal it. This sealed envelope will be handed back to you for shipping and must remain sealed.
Ship sealed envelope along with The Passport Station order form
Ship Documents to:
Important Note: Call us before submitting your documents.
1 (888) 343-1114,
Miami: (305) 812-4294
Please Contact us before SHIPPING
The Passport Station
5455 SW 8th Street Suite 220 - Miami, FL 33134
Coral Gables, FL 33134
FedEx – Drop Off Locator
1 (888) 343-1114
Return Shipping or Provide Pre-paid Air Waybill
Add $70.00 return shipping fee (FedEx) for First Overnight
Add $50.00 return shipping fee (FedEx) for Saturday Overnight
Add $30.00 return shipping fee (FedEx) or provide pre-paid air waybill.