|Proccesing time *||Embasy Fee||TPS Fee||Total|
|3 business days *||Adult $170 | Child $140||$295||$465|
|5 to 7 business days *||Adult $170 | Child $140||$255||$425|
|8 to 10 business days *||Adult $170 | Child $140||$195||$365|
|10 to 14 business days *||Adult $170 | Child $140||$115||$285|
New Passport Instructions Checklist
Application Form DS-11 Click to apply online. Enter
the form online.
DO NOT SIGN the form until requested to by the passport acceptance facility. PLEASE NOTE: a barcode MUST appear on the top left portion of your application for it to be valid.
Important Note: The application DS-11 must be typed out (It can not be hand written)
Evidence of U.S. Citizenship. (Include one of the following):
• Naturalization certificate (original)
• Birth certificate (original)
• Certified copy of birth certificate
• A previous U.S. passport (expired over 5 years)
Two passport-size photographs (2×2) – Pictures available at CVS, Walgreens, etc…
Authorization Letter: Format will be sent to you after the order is placed.
This letter allows TPS, Inc. to act on your behalf to procure your expedited
passport. The travel dates MUST match the DS-11 and the travel itinerary. Make
two copies of this Authorization Letter and the signature must be original on
both. On the Courier Company: please put the name of the company that is on
Please call us at: 1 (888) 343-1114 or in Miami (305) 812-4294
Primary Identification (One of the following):
• Valid Driver’s License
• Current Government Employee ID (city, state or federal)
• Current Military ID (military and dependents)
NOTE: Your Social Security Card does NOT prove your identity. The best form of ID is a valid driver license. If you submit out-of-state primary identification, you must present a second ID.
Evidence of Immediate Travel
Provide a copy of one of the following. (Applicant’s name must appear on the travel documentation):
• A copy of your round trip ticket indicating date of international travel or;
• A computer generated travel itinerary or e-ticket indicating date of international travel
Pay the Government Fees:
• One check or Money order payable to the Department of State for $170.00 for adults and $140.00 for minors under 16.
• Second check or Money order for $35 payable to the U.S. POSTMASTER or the CLERK OF THE COURTS (which ever agent is chosen).
Important: Starter checks (checks without a pre-printed address) and 3rd party checks are not accepted.
Pay TPS Service Fee. Please complete the Order Form completely and print.
Choose the service required to best meet your needs.
3 Business Days $295
5-7 Business Days $255
8-10 Business Days $195
10-14 Business Days $115
Locate a passport acceptance facility “Locate a Facility” closest to you and gather all the requirements listed in Step 1.
You will present the Acceptance Agent the following documents:
1. The unsigned DS-11 form to be signed in front of the Acceptance Agent
2. Letter of Authorization
3. Original proof of citizenship
4. Proof of Identity
5. Proof of travel
6. Passport Photo
7. Check or money order payable to “US Department of State”
The clerk will collect from you all the documents and the government fees, except for The Passport Station Order Form and fees. After verification, the clerk will ask you to sign the application and place everything in an envelope and seal it. This sealed envelope will be handed back to you for shipping and must remain sealed.
You will place the sealed envelope (containing all your documents,) the Passport Station Order Form, and The Passport Station fees (if paying by money order) inside the shipping envelope (FedEx)
Ship Documents to:
Important Note: Call us before submitting your documents.
1 (888) 343-1114
Miami: (305) 812-4294
Please Contact us before SHIPPING
The Passport Station
5455 SW 8th Street Suite 220.
Miami, FL 33134
FedEx – Drop Off Locator
1 (888) 343-1114
Return Shipping or Provide Pre-paid Air Waybill
Add $70.00 return shipping fee (FedEx) for First Overnight
Add $50.00 return shipping fee (FedEx) for Saturday Overnight
Add $30.00 return shipping fee (FedEx) or provide pre-paid air waybill.